Surplus Lines Regulatory Compliance Course
On demand • Online
For brokers, underwriters, regulators and agents with less than two years of surplus lines experience
This course targets brokers, underwriters, regulators and agents with less than two years of surplus lines compliance job training or experience. The course covers a variety of subject material including an overview of the surplus lines industry, licensing, record keeping, insurer eligibility, diligent search, tax remittance, policy disclosure and delivery, and independent procurement and industrial exemption.
In most states the course is eligible for three CE credit hours. Course curriculum is updated annually. Download our Regulatory Compliance Course Informational Flyer
to receive more information.
Registration and Fees
- NAPSLO subsidizes the cost of the course for employees of NAPSLO member firms
- $14.95 for the course, including CE exams and credits
- $7.00 for the course only (no CE exams or credits)
To access the compliance course:
- Go to our Online Continuing Education section.
- Select your state.
- Select Property & Casualty Insurance.
- Scroll to bottom of list and select the CE or No CE option as desired.