Registration & Hotel Accommodations
Register here to attend the Mid-Year Leadership Forum.
After completing the registration process for the 2017 NAPSLO Mid-Year Leadership Forum, members can reserve a hotel room by clicking the link to the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort website.
- Rooms are limited to one per registered attendee.
- Rooms in the NAPSLO block reserved by non-registered attendees will be canceled without notice, no exceptions.
- NAPSLO reserves the right to cancel rooms if you are not registered for the meeting or if you reserve more than one room in your name.
- Please remember to book your hotel room when prompted at the end of online registration. Registering for the Mid-Year Leadership Forum is a separate process from reserving a sleeping room.
- Name changes to hotel reservations may not be permitted after January 17.
If you require paper registration materials, please contact NAPSLO at email@example.com to complete the form and arrange payment. If you register via mail, hotel sleeping rooms may not be reserved until you have registered and received your confirmation letter, which will provide instructions on reserving your room.
You may register for the golf outing during the online registration process or you can download the paper registration form and mail the form and check, payable to the Derek Hughes/NAPSLO Educational Foundation, to NAPSLO.
After February 20, anyone wishing to register to attend Mid-Year Leadership Forum must register on-site at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort.
Guest registration includes all official events and is available only to individuals not working in the industry who are attending with a registered delegate. Guests working in the industry and/or Guest's firm will be charged a full delegate registration fee.
- $825 ($925 after January 17)
- $425 ($475 after January 17)
FOUNDATION GOLF OUTING
- $350 per person
If submitting paper registration, send separate check payable to the Derek Hughes/NAPSLO Educational Foundation along with completed Foundation Golf Invitational registration form.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
with a description of any special accommodations.
- Membership in NAPSLO is by firm. Please register using the firm or branch office ID number.
- NAPSLO must have all the requested information in order to expedite your registration. A limited number of hotel rooms are available for arrivals prior to Monday, March 5. Please review the confirmation letter for accuracy of badge information and the hotel confirmation sent directly from the Marriott for hotel room accuracy. Please retain your hotel confirmation number.
- NAPSLO cannot guarantee hotel availability if the room block is sold out before January 17.
- Hotel rooms are limited to one per delegate. Additional rooms or registrations made by non-registrants will be canceled.
- You must register on-site after February 20.
- Make golf outing checks payable to the Derek Hughes/NAPSLO Educational Foundation.
- Delegates should refrain from private meetings and receptions during NAPSLO functions, including the Opening Reception on Monday from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m., and during the Town Hall Meeting on Tuesday from 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Shuttle service should not be scheduled to off-site venues until the end time of these functions.
- There is a 14 day cancellation policy at the Resort and a credit card is required to reserve your room. A one-night deposit will be charged at time reservation is made.
- No refunds will be given within 14 days of your scheduled arrival for any early departures, shortening of stay and/or cancellation of your hotel room.
A cancellation number must be obtained in order to receive your refund.
- Registration materials and badges will only be provided to the registrant upon presentation of a proper business card or identification. Each registered delegate must pick up his/her badge and packet.
- Badges are not assignable and are intended for the exclusive use of the registrant whose name appears on the badge. Individuals wearing badges other than the badges provided for their use at this meeting will not be permitted to attend NAPSLO functions. Badges can be substituted for delegates unable to attend for a $50 fee.
- The Guest registration fee is available only to individuals not working in the industry who are attending with a registered delegate. Guests working in the industry and/or Guest's firm will be charged a full delegate registration fee.
- Meeting space for member private events must be approved by NAPSLO. NAPSLO is not holding any meeting space for members. Meeting room fees will apply based on your needs. Please e-mail any requests to Debbie Hill at email@example.com.
Refunds less $50 per registrant will be granted to requests received in writing as of January 17.
- Cancellations made in writing after January 17 and no later than February 13 will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- No refunds will be granted after February 13.
- Name substitutions after January 17 will be subject to a $50 administration fee. After February 20, you must register on-site.