Effective Sales Coaching Program
October 24, 2017 • Kansas City, MO
A one-day program for surplus lines brokers, general agents and carrier underwriters who manage sales professionals.
About the Program
Participants receive customized sales coaching training geared specifically to transacting business in the surplus lines market. Any professional who leads a team of professionals responsible for revenue or premium production will benefit from this program. Coaching and improving the performance of a team is the secret of sales success, and it is the most important job of a sales manager. Effective Sales Coaching participants will work in real-life scenarios, impacting both brokers and underwriters, with role-playing opportunities to develop an approach that helps their team members take responsibility for their success. They will develop an enhanced understanding of the differences between managing and coaching and how to help their team members develop specific, measurable objectives using metrics that assess where performance is compared to those goals.
Download an Effective Sales Coaching brochure
for additional information about program takeaways and what to expect.
Who Should Attend
Any surplus lines manager who leads a team of professionals responsible for revenue or premium production and desires to improve the performance of that team. The program is ideal for both WSIA wholesale broker and company member employees.
Registration and Fees
- Registration requires an I.D./Password for the WSIA/NAPSLO website. For anyone with a current login, your account credentials remain the same. If you have forgotten your ID or password you may retrieve it online prior to registering. If you do not yet have an account, you may create one as part of the registration process.
- Registration for the program is $995.
- Click here to login/create an account and register.
- Registration deadline: September 19, 2017.
- Any questions regarding registration may be directed to Denise Marshall, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule of Events
|7:30 - 8:00 a.m.
|8:00 a.m. - Noon
|Noon - 1:00 p.m.
|1:00 - 4:15 p.m.
This hotel is located next door to the training location:
Marriott Courtyard Kansas City at Briarcliff
4000 N. Mulberry Dr.
Kansas City, MO 64116
To receive the WSIA rate for the Courtyard Kansas City at Briarcliff, please make your reservation online by clicking here
and use the Corporate Promotional code YUE.
The training will be held at:
Briarcliff Hilltop Office Building
1251 NW Briarcliff Pkwy.
Kansas City, MO 64116
Participants should schedule travel to arrive on-site before 8:00 a.m.and depart the training location after 4:15 p.m.
Effective Sales Coaching Program Cancellation Policy
June 13 cancellation policy:
These refund time periods are subject to change, annually, based upon hotel contract and policy changes. All requests must be made in writing via email to email@example.com.
- Registrants can receive a full refund, less a $250 fee for processing, through September 11, 2017.
- Registrants can receive a 50% refund between September 12 and September 25, 2017.
- No refund for the training will be offered after September 25, 2017.